I am a licensed and registered dietitian nutritionist who currently works in corporate wellness and am a new mom to baby Kaia. My passion is in holistic wellness and integrative and functional nutrition.
I love to cook and experiment in the kitchen, and make all natural bath and body products. You can check them out at http://www.honeygs.etsy.com.
Also, as my blog mentions, I love all things food: nutrition, recipes, pictures, vegetable and herb gardening, current research, products, restaurants, canning, tips and tricks and more. I will post my experiments and would love some feedback as well as suggestions.
I am available for all of your nutrition needs, including:
- Menu, Recipe Analysis and FDA approved Nutrition Labeling for restaurants, blogs, or personal use
- As a Certified Instructor and Registered Proctor for ServSafe, I can organize, instruct and proctor ServSafe trainings for your organization and employees
- Presentations and/or speaking events. Examples of some topics: The Basics of Nutrition, Planning Healthy Meals, Mindful Eating, Nutrition and Physical Activity
- Individual Counseling:
- A wellness approach to nutrition, meaning we will not just focus on nutrition, but physical activity, mind-body awareness and overall health and well-being
- Lifestyle changes in a way that you are comfortable with in order to meet your nutrition goals
- Weight management
- Initial sessions include a 3-day analysis of your food diary, establishment of nutrition and fitness goals and an overview of your interests
- Follow-ups will vary from person to person depending on your goals and interests
- Group Sessions:
- Max of 10 per hour session
- Grocery store tours focusing on how to read nutrition labels, finding good deals, and how to navigate through the crazy maze the grocery store can be
Hope you enjoy my blog and let me know how I can be of service to you and/or your organization.
Mary Crommelin Groover, MS, RD, LD